Skrevet av Emne: Hai thar!  (Lest 4429 ganger)

Mearu

• Nykommer
    • Vis profil
Hai thar!
« på: 20. jan, 2011, 13:40 »
 [ureshii]

I guess some kind of introduction is in order, I'm Mearú, some may or may not know me but here's your chance to either avoid me or maybe get to know me, I assure you despite any rumors I only nibble ;)  not bite.  For the moment I'm extremely limited in Norwegian, being mother of two little ones has hindered my learning and limited me to having to learn what I can teach myself or kindly be taught by family and friends.  I am originally from Pennsylvania  (ewwww american! yeah my thoughts too generally XD)  I moved to Norway and married Profox about 3 years ago :)  Foxes we keep busy you know ;)  I offer an invite to talk with me :)  I will probablly be the quiet haunter of the forums and not say much, I will be using Google translate out of respect for everyone who knows maybe I will learn a few more words at least how to recognize and read them that way.  Either rate I am an "artist" at least I think I can make half-way enjoyable images with the use of brushes and colors 8D  I extend my paw in friendship and hope to get to know many of you over time :) 

Warmest Regards,
Mearú  [ureshii]

Snøkrystall

• Über Fur
    • Vis profil
Sv: Hai thar!
« Svar #1 på: 20. jan, 2011, 13:50 »
Welcome American! x3

Feel free to look around, stalk us and comment ^^
Hope you'll enjoy your stay, and learn a bit norwegian and such :)

Have fun!

Wolftale

• Über Fur
  • The Arctic folf of Waterlilies
    • Vis profil
« Svar #2 på: 20. jan, 2011, 13:55 »
You should think you're an artist - you should know you're an artist, and an awesome one too ^^,
Glad to have you over here, hon! And hope you enjoy your stay :3
*snuggles and huggles*

Annd.. If you guys wanna talk with Mearu and don't know what to talk about, than Stray Con ideas could be an awesome start ;)

Dax Cyro

• Über Fur
    • Vis profil
    • Dax@furaffinty
« Svar #3 på: 20. jan, 2011, 18:18 »
Hi and welcome Mearu **waves**
It's very nice of you to pop by, and don't be afraid to ask questions. Be it furry-based, translation or anything else :)

PS. You can also partly blame Norwegians for your limitation. Us being fairly competent in English means you're less forced to learn the language.
It's being a common complaint among many of the exchange students and immigrants I've known over the years. :p

Tahami

• Senior Fur
  • (ㅎ___ㅎ✞)७ *Real Norwegian Trolling*.
    • Vis profil
« Svar #4 på: 20. jan, 2011, 18:37 »
Welcome to NorwegianPaws  :D
[inserts passende signatur]

Moonie

• Overaktiv Fur
  • Quotegasm!
    • Vis profil
« Svar #5 på: 21. jan, 2011, 02:04 »
Greetings Earthling! :D

AndyPandy

• Gjest
« Svar #6 på: 24. jan, 2011, 12:08 »
I know two people in Pennsylvania! : D awesome x3 well, welcome here, hope you'll learn our language, it'll come in handy ^^

Ziggy Wolf

• Über Fur
  • Shaman of the northen tribe
    • Vis profil
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ziggywolf/
« Svar #7 på: 24. jan, 2011, 22:59 »
Oh my a bloody yank?! Nah just kidding with ya, welcome to our little fuzzy corner of the interwebs.
You mentoind you were a mother of two cubs? so how`s that working out with the whole furry thing and all?
We`re expecting a cub by april, so I was hoping for some pointers heh.