Skrevet av Emne: Generelt renhold av fursuits  (Lest 2269 ganger)

Dax Cyro

• Über Fur
    • Vis profil
    • Dax@furaffinty
Generelt renhold av fursuits
« på: 06. aug, 2010, 14:58 »
Kommer over dette innlegget av Trpdwarf på FA forumet:
Sitat
The best I've used personally was: Nature's Miracle, Stain & Odor remover...head wise. Spray it on and let it dry.

For bodies/ heavier funk areas you can mix 1/4th of ammonia to 3/4ths of water in a spray bottle. Again, you spray it out, let it dry. This works best for things like body suits where the arm pits get a heavy dose of funk.

Hentet ifra en tråd hvor man diskuterte regler man bør følge når man er i fursuit: Link

Tillegg: He he. Googlet opp produktet. Burde egentlig ha skjønt det på forhånd.
« Siste redigering: 06. aug, 2010, 15:07 av Dax Cyro »

Honey

• Overaktiv Fur
  • Daughter of Twillight
    • Vis profil
Sv: Generelt renhold av fursuits
« Svar #1 på: 14. aug, 2010, 15:47 »
Well, all those fancy chemical products you can spray on your suit can be fine during a con where you cant get near a washing machine, BUT that doesnt mean you should not wash your suit.

If a suit is made properly it should not break if you wash it. Turn the inside out, wash on a gently cycle (30 degree)  and use some wool fabric soap.

Trust me, though chemicals will take the top of the smells for a shorter period of time, it wont last forever. Besides is very gross not to wash your suit at all. If you suit is heavy airbrushed gently washing by hand in a tub can be done too.

I would not recommend washing your head in the machine though. 

I have washed Honey Bunnys body many many times and it has never broken. Never dry it in a tumbler though. When your suit is done, turn it back from inside out and brush it out (to prevent matting)  and hang it to dry.

Dax Cyro

• Über Fur
    • Vis profil
    • Dax@furaffinty
Sv: Generelt renhold av fursuits
« Svar #2 på: 14. aug, 2010, 18:24 »
I agree, and thanks for the tips. :)