Skrevet av Emne: Have you ever had an epic face-plant?  (Lest 12290 ganger)

Jhansi

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
Have you ever had an epic face-plant?
« på: 30. des, 2010, 05:02 »
What did you do to achieve such a thing?

I've had a couple of them:p

The first one i can remember was when i was riding my bike (over 15 years ago), and i hit a bump in the road, and flew over the wheel, and nicely planted my face along the ground, totally scratching up the side so it was full of blood and sand:p Thankfully: No scars:p

The second one, was only a few years ago. I was learning how to skii down hills, and during one of the first tries, in the "baby hills", i totally face-planted on the not-so-soft snow part of the hill:p I can still feel the pain...

Chen

• Senior Fur
    • Vis profil
Sv: Have you ever had an epic face-plant?
« Svar #1 på: 30. des, 2010, 08:18 »
Something along your first one..
Was biking down a hill, and in a fit of something that can only be explained as pure inspiration thought something along the lines of "I bet I can make that rock bounce out of the way." I couldn't. Instead, I took a nice summersault and landed smack right on my face. My upper front teeth to be exact. They've never been the same since :P
Loud noises followed, then even more loud noises as I had to go to the fangist.

I _HATE_ fangists.
Why wasn't I informed?

Tahami

• Senior Fur
  • (ㅎ___ㅎ✞)७ *Real Norwegian Trolling*.
    • Vis profil
« Svar #2 på: 30. des, 2010, 17:49 »
remember one time in kindergarten when we went out on a trip, I had my three-wheeled bike, and cycled in advance. And I think it was a rock .. I crashed in the pavement so I started bleeding like ____! and my teeth were blue in a few years after that, I think.
:C
(WARNING, I've might wrote wrong..)
[inserts passende signatur]

Zaty

• Hyperaktiv Fur
  • <3 Jinnai <3
    • Vis profil
« Svar #3 på: 30. des, 2010, 18:12 »
Haha, what is it with face-planting on bikes?!
I've done that one myself. It's quite long ago now. Me and a friend of mine raced down a steep downhill, running our bikes to their fullest potential. I was leading, so I cared to look back at him, grinned, and when I turned my head forward again I saw a horse's ass. I got REALLY panickshot, steered clear just to hit a parked car instead. My face hit the car, and the bike flew into a bush.

My friend laughed SO hard. Luckily, no more harm than just some scratches on my cheeks.

Klikketiklikk :D

Jhansi

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #4 på: 06. jan, 2011, 19:31 »
Haha! I'm really glad it's not just me:p I remember i was super embarrassed both times:p It took until this thread before i actually told someone about those times:p

I'm glad nothing happened to /my/ teeth. I have a fear against losing mine:/ I don't think i could handle it if i lost some of them. But then again, thank god for those artificial ones one can get.

I kinda wish my faceplants were on tape so i could put them on youtube and let others get a laugh at my expense:p

Zaty

• Hyperaktiv Fur
  • <3 Jinnai <3
    • Vis profil
« Svar #5 på: 06. jan, 2011, 23:44 »
I actually had one more faceplant, but it really wasn't all that epic, just plain darn stupid :P
Y'see, I was 9 at the time. Small, stupid, careless... ectectect :P
And as I was on my way to the parkinglot, I ran uphill towards it. It was pretty rocky and steep, but I didn't mind. And in my mouth, I had an Urge-bottle between my teeth xD Guess who triped, falled face first, with a bottle between his teeth, and knocked out his front teeth because of it? x3

Nasty. I was bleeding all over the place. But nevermind the blood, I just got right up, surprised that it didn't hurt that much, and started to look for my teeth instead! XD Silly me ~

Skarpen

• Global Moderator
  • Hyperaktiv Fur
  • pu5
    • Vis profil
« Svar #6 på: 07. jan, 2011, 15:45 »
I haven't faceplanted on a bike before! But i have done it while skiing.

I was trying to do a frontflip on a quarterpipe but overrotated and planted my face on the edge of the quarterpipe.
it looked epic, but it didn't feel that way ;<

Six

• Über Fur
  • Purrr :3
    • Vis profil
« Svar #7 på: 23. jan, 2011, 12:46 »
I planted my face on the floor in our livingroom once.

8D

MouseClick

• Gjest
« Svar #8 på: 23. jan, 2011, 18:56 »
Ehm... Maybe not a faceplant, but an epic headplant x3

Fell a meter with my head first, straight down on a rock... Cracked my skull open x3 So now I have a 10-15 cm long crack along my skull x3

nokiakiller

• Gjest
« Svar #9 på: 26. jan, 2011, 04:14 »
not rly a face plant cause i was wearing a helmet.

was doing something called "mjøsa rundt" (mc event) and passed a slow vw, guess what was infront, a asswad in a landcruicer who slammed teh brakes as i got behind him...
result: me and my bike slammed into teh rear end of the car and i landed face first, i remember seeing the asfalt and thinkin fuuck this is gonna hurt.
it dint hurt much togh, btu taht may be cause i dont rly remember the 5 minutes after seein asfalt...

The bike i was riding:

sadly i dint take any pics of teh bike afterwards,
« Siste redigering: 26. jan, 2011, 04:17 av nokiakiller »

Kixt

• Hyperaktiv Fur
  • Maritime Engineer
    • Vis profil
« Svar #10 på: 07. feb, 2011, 07:22 »
I had an epic face-plant just a week ago actually. We had a period of warm weather down here so the snow and ice melted, and suddenly it was reversed and the temprature skydropped from +4 to -10..over one night.

So I stepped out of my appartment to go to work and went down the little path that leads up to the house I'm living at and I slipped and fell forward, slammed my face in to the ice and slid down the path, out on to the road while I was frantically trying to grab for my mp3 player and cellphone..And I went from down my path, in to the road started to even slide DOWN the road until I came to a stop when I hit the side of the road :P

Zaty

• Hyperaktiv Fur
  • <3 Jinnai <3
    • Vis profil
« Svar #11 på: 07. feb, 2011, 21:02 »
I had an epic face-plant just a week ago actually. We had a period of warm weather down here so the snow and ice melted, and suddenly it was reversed and the temprature skydropped from +4 to -10..over one night.

So I stepped out of my appartment to go to work and went down the little path that leads up to the house I'm living at and I slipped and fell forward, slammed my face in to the ice and slid down the path, out on to the road while I was frantically trying to grab for my mp3 player and cellphone..And I went from down my path, in to the road started to even slide DOWN the road until I came to a stop when I hit the side of the road :P
Ouuuch, must've hurt like hell! Or at least it feels like it did.

Kixt

• Hyperaktiv Fur
  • Maritime Engineer
    • Vis profil
« Svar #12 på: 14. feb, 2011, 22:53 »

Ouuuch, must've hurt like hell! Or at least it feels like it did.

Didn't hurt that much at least, must've been because my adrenaline was pumping, for as I recollect I was thinking "If a car comes now, I am dead sliding meat"

Kotoma

• Overaktiv Fur
  • Subwoofur!
    • Vis profil
« Svar #13 på: 15. feb, 2011, 10:19 »
I had one hell of a epic faceplant this saturday! Was out skiing and there was this huge big jump in the slopes. So i went ahead and tried it!

I had WAAAY too much speed and if that wasnt enough i jumped hard off the lip! In the middle of the air (around 7-8 meters over ground o.o) I figured that this was WAAY to high! I landed on flat ground but my legs didnt hurt at all. BUT! I faceplanted in the snow with alot of speed. Didnt hurt that much but my friends that were watched laughed so hard that they couldnt stand up straight :P

Lord_Leo

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #14 på: 15. mar, 2011, 10:30 »

hehe, love reading about other ppls missfortunes :p

Well my best one is during a line up of the company I was attached to while I worked in the army, I had to march up for some ceremonial thing infront of about 100 soldiers I had to be all big and mandly around all day. So its winter and I slip on some ice as I am marching up and land face first with my heels together and arms down my side. So I'm lying there for about 2 minutes while I wait for my face to go back from being completely red from embarrassment and listening to everyone snickering as they stand to attention. After a few minutes that felt like hours I get up, turn to the soldiers and said something like "and that is how you fall while on attention, do it right!", marched to my place and stood there for the rest of the ceremony, whit blood gushing from my eyebrow.  We laughed so hard about the whole thing back in the officers lounge, I felt like I was about to die from shame xD
Where do you want it, in the head, or the chest?

Velvian

• Overaktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #15 på: 04. jun, 2011, 23:42 »

Roxas

• Aktiv Fur
  • I be a cat dammit :)
    • Vis profil
« Svar #16 på: 04. jun, 2011, 23:44 »
people fall
i faceplant...
yada yada! "lille emo faggot" har hørt det før....
facebook: Roxas Shitload

Foxen

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #17 på: 10. jun, 2011, 17:31 »
When I stood up from the bath I became dizzy. I put my clothes on, opened the bathroom door, and I passed out. Woke up on the floor while bleeding from my lip. D8 2 stiches.
Aldrig vidende at ville vige fra Ret og Retfærdighed, mindre raade nogen til ufornødne Processer eller i andre Maader med sine Raad befordre nogen uretvis Sag eller Intention.

Velvian

• Overaktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #18 på: 10. jun, 2011, 23:22 »
When I stood up from the bath I became dizzy. I put my clothes on, opened the bathroom door, and I passed out. Woke up on the floor while bleeding from my lip. D8 2 stiches.

Sounds like quite a plesant experience, did you feel any pain? =P

Rayne

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #19 på: 22. aug, 2011, 18:35 »
When i was a child i face-planted on everything all the time (had mild epilepsy so i faced out alot xD). But in the most recent years i can only remember one where i was on a water-ski installation, and i lost the board i was surfing. I forgot (dunno how :P) to release the grip that pulls you around, and face bumped up and down on the water surface :D Eventually i managed to let go though :D

Glennikit

• Fur
  • Like rawr, and stuff!
    • Vis profil
« Svar #20 på: 12. okt, 2011, 13:04 »
Mh.. I did once, at age 12, me and some friends attempted some stupid Evil Knievel stunt jump with some ramps at a horse stable... needless to say, they were successful, I failed, ended up in hospital with a concussion for a day, yay!  [w-sniff]
Bare en rev, som rever rundt... :3
Fa Profil:
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/vikingfops/

Tzengen

• Gjest
« Svar #21 på: 12. okt, 2011, 14:37 »
Mh.. I did once, at age 12, me and some friends attempted some stupid Evil Knievel stunt jump with some ramps at a horse stable... needless to say, they were successful, I failed, ended up in hospital with a concussion for a day, yay!  [w-sniff]
I once slipped in a mudpit and faceplantet into a heap of gravel .-.

Mente ikke sitere.