Skrevet av Emne: kingdom hearts 3???  (Lest 1817 ganger)

Roxas

• Aktiv Fur
  • I be a cat dammit :)
    • Vis profil
kingdom hearts 3???
« på: 02. jun, 2011, 21:57 »
hewro! er det noen som vet om\når kingdom hearts 3 kommer\har kommet ut??
(HUGE FAN)  [cool]
yada yada! "lille emo faggot" har hørt det før....
facebook: Roxas Shitload

VVolfsong

• Overaktiv Fur
  • Rawr
    • Vis profil
Sv: kingdom hearts 3???
« Svar #1 på: 03. jun, 2011, 17:26 »
hewro! er det noen som vet om\når kingdom hearts 3 kommer\har kommet ut??
(HUGE FAN)  [cool]

Det eneste som er bekreftet så langt er at det ikke er planlagt noe KH3 i 2011 eller 2012. Det nærmeste du kommer er nok Final Fantasy Versus 13 som er laget av de samme folka som lagde KH 1 og 2. Det foregår i samme setting som FF13, men har utover det lite og ingenting med FF å gjøre.

Zaty

• Hyperaktiv Fur
  • <3 Jinnai <3
    • Vis profil
Sv: kingdom hearts 3???
« Svar #2 på: 08. jun, 2011, 03:08 »

Kingdom Hearts: The Keyblade Wars til PS3

Det er det nyeste spillet så langt.
Sitat
While we’re short on information about the newly revealed Kingdom Hearts 3DS, it would seem it is not a port but a new game. However, it is not “Kingdom Hearts 3.”

In an interview earlier today, we asked Nomura about the state of 3, and whether it would even be on a console, given the Kingdom Hearts series’ recent stint on handhelds.

Nomura replied, “If there will be a Kingdom Hearts 3 in the future, it will probably be on a console platform, but the thing is that there is the idea and desire to create Kingdom Hearts 3, but the opportunity has not come yet.”

“I’m under pressure from fans, from Disney, and from the internal Square Enix team as well, because they’re all awaiting Kingdom Hearts 3. So I’m aware of it, and I don’t hide my desire for one day creating a Kingdom Hearts 3 in the future.”

As for the reason why the timing for developing Kingdom Hearts 3 has not come together, Nomura explains: “The problem is that the major staff that had contributed to the Kingdom Hearts development is very busy right now developing Final Fantasy Versus. And the new development team who was in charge of creating Birth By Sleep is also busy creating Kingdom Hearts 3DS. So, the timing is not here yet, but when the time has come, for sure we will try to elaborate the concept.”

Source

Klikketiklikk :D