Skrevet av Emne: Polish furs in Oslo  (Lest 14385 ganger)

Charlie

• Nykommer
    • Vis profil
Polish furs in Oslo
« på: 15. aug, 2011, 18:34 »
Mraw :3

Hi! I'm visiting Oslo in September with three of my furry friends, a wolf, white tiger and lemur. We are looking for accomodation for 3 nights (from 3rd to 6th Sept.). We don't expect more than just a piece of floor to sleep on. Can someone help us please? In reward we can give you lots of hugs, cuddles and belly rubs :3

Dax Cyro

• Über Fur
    • Vis profil
    • Dax@furaffinty
Sv: Polish furs in Oslo
« Svar #1 på: 15. aug, 2011, 20:03 »
Hello hello.

Hmmm, we'll see what comes up. A bit too many and a bit too soon after EF for me I'm afraid.
Hopefully some of the others will be able to fix something.

Marcan

• Nykommer
    • Vis profil
    • FurAffinity
« Svar #2 på: 01. sep, 2011, 13:11 »
Hello :3 This is me who will be there with Charlie, too. We will probably stay in a tent since we haven't found anything so far :(

If not a place to stay, then maybe some of you would like to meet us? If so, you can contact me by mobile (ask).
We plan on taking Oslo Pass and travel as far as we can go, will be nice to have sb with us. Charlie has the details.

Sorry for writing so late, the tiger was too busy recently -.-
« Siste redigering: 07. sep, 2011, 13:10 av Marcan »
Marcan the Tiger

Sarrukh

• Senior Fur
  • transdimensjonal mårpølse
    • Vis profil
    • weasyl
« Svar #3 på: 01. sep, 2011, 21:19 »
Hi, I'm sorry for the late reply, I didn't really see this topic before earlier today,
BUT as it is I do have an apartment in Olso, or rather a.. hole-in-the-wall, hehe.

It's not much, but I'm pretty sure it could accomodate four people, that is, if you're not afraid of slightly intimate sleeping accomodations.
I have one sleeper sofa 140cm wide, and a "hems," which is a bed built out from the wall, 120cm wide, in which you could pair up.

As mentioned, it's a small place, but it might just beat sleeping in a tent, at least considering this weekend's weather forecast.
So, if your plans are not yet set in stone, and you are not particulary claustrophobic, my hospitality is yours. ;D

Should you be interested, you could reach me here or at FA for more details.

Charlie

• Nykommer
    • Vis profil
« Svar #4 på: 01. sep, 2011, 23:12 »
Wow. Thank you so much. We had already planned how to put 4-person tent into carry-on luggage on plane :D

I will contact you via PM then.
*hugs*

Sarrukh

• Senior Fur
  • transdimensjonal mårpølse
    • Vis profil
    • weasyl
« Svar #5 på: 01. sep, 2011, 23:42 »
Ha, glad to relieve you of that project!

Marcan

• Nykommer
    • Vis profil
    • FurAffinity
« Svar #6 på: 01. sep, 2011, 23:43 »
Thanks a lot for the offer ^^ We've been planning on couchsurfing, but it seems this time of year is very crowdy in Oslo since the plane tickets are very cheap. One of our friends, a wolf, won't be able to come so there will be only three of us.
Marcan the Tiger

Dax Cyro

• Über Fur
    • Vis profil
    • Dax@furaffinty
« Svar #7 på: 01. sep, 2011, 23:48 »
Ahh this is why your name didn't ring a bell, Marcan ^^
Oh well, I've noted down your phone number plus already sent you mine.

Accommodations will be a bit hard for me due to work and visitors, but I'll gladly meet you all this weekend.

Wolftale

• Über Fur
  • The Arctic folf of Waterlilies
    • Vis profil
« Svar #8 på: 02. sep, 2011, 09:06 »
Sadly I doesn't have time to meet you guys, but hope you'll have a wonderful time in Oslo :)

Dax Cyro

• Über Fur
    • Vis profil
    • Dax@furaffinty
« Svar #9 på: 05. sep, 2011, 10:03 »
Got message from Marcan now.
They'll be in Oslo today, so if people got some spare time today, don't hesitate to send them a message.
They're going to Bygdøy, Viking Museumet, Holmenkollen, then finishing of with a pizza.

Unfortunately I have to prioritize work today, so can't attend.
Hope others have some time to spare :)

Marcan

• Nykommer
    • Vis profil
    • FurAffinity
« Svar #10 på: 07. sep, 2011, 00:10 »
We're back home already, it was very nice, too bad it was so short :( Thank you for kind support, and most of all thanks to our host Sarrukh, it was very nice of him to provide a place to stay for us ^^ Too bad nobody else turned up, maybe some other day there will be a chance to meet some of you :) Thanks a lot!
Marcan the Tiger

Charlie

• Nykommer
    • Vis profil
« Svar #11 på: 06. apr, 2012, 23:19 »
Yes, we had wonderful time in Oslo. I liked it so much that I'm coming again with my wolf mate 7-10 april. :)

Thanks to Sarrukh we will have a place to stay for two nights, but still we don't know where to sleep from saturday to sunday.

Is there someone nice and kind and would be able to host us tomorrow? I will be very grateful.

Nocturnal

• Fur
  • Brukernavn på Skype: GoblinsandBodyparts
    • Vis profil
    • Goblins and Bodyparts
« Svar #12 på: 07. apr, 2012, 02:41 »
If u guys end up having nowhere to stay you can pm me. I live 30 minutes outside citycentre taking the metro/underground
But i'm working from 10.00-16.00 tomorrow

Charlie

• Nykommer
    • Vis profil
« Svar #13 på: 10. apr, 2012, 23:54 »
We are back home. It was very nice as always ;) Thanks to Emphy who host us first night and Sarrukh who offer us his flat for two next nights, and of course Nocturnal who offer us help if we would be in need. :)

Emphy

• Global Moderator
  • Overaktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #14 på: 11. apr, 2012, 05:35 »
Nice meeting you both! ;D

dam_

• Nykommer
    • Vis profil
« Svar #15 på: 29. jul, 2014, 20:39 »
I'd like to bump this thread. :)

Hello, my name is Dam, I'm blue cat from Poland, almost graduate of my university in Warsaw. :) I have started globetrotting since my Erasmus in Spain and just decided with other Polish furry to visit Norway. Charlie - the creator of this thread - and his boyfriend told me a lot about Oslo so we decided to try our luck. :) We've just bought tickets to Oslo from 5th to 11th August and looking for accomodation for as much nights as someone could offer us. We don't expect more than just a piece of floor to sleep on.

Is someone in Oslo who could help us? I'm very open for Skype chit-chat to present myself and my friend. :) As much as I know, prices in Norway are quite high so it would be a pleasure to do some shopping for our host, maybe I could bring some of our local beers? :3 Besides, it would be great to hang out with someone local. =)

Actually I'm attending some kind of movie-festival right know, so I am online on Skype from 0:30 AM to 9:00 AM. But I'll requently check this thread and my message box on FA ( http://www.furaffinity.net/user/damthecat/ ).

:)
« Siste redigering: 29. jul, 2014, 20:42 av dam_ »

Dax Cyro

• Über Fur
    • Vis profil
    • Dax@furaffinty
« Svar #16 på: 30. jul, 2014, 12:35 »
Welcome Dam. Hope you and your friend find a place to crash :)
Unfortunately it's right before EF, plus right in the middle of my move to new apartments.

It always fun to have globetrotting furs coming by Norway.

Leophan

• Global Moderator
  • Über Fur
  • Rawr!
    • Vis profil
    • FurAffinity
« Svar #17 på: 30. jul, 2014, 13:18 »
I can't offer accommodations either, but I can mention that on August 9th we're having a furmeet at the local amusement park, Tusenfryd. If you want to join there will probably be quite a few furries there (by Norwegian standards)

dam_

• Nykommer
    • Vis profil
« Svar #18 på: 30. jul, 2014, 18:29 »
We're looking simultaneously for free accommodation through couchsurfers, hope we make it somehow. :)

Thank you for instant interest and reaction - I definitely couldn't miss local furmeet. :3

Leophan

• Global Moderator
  • Über Fur
  • Rawr!
    • Vis profil
    • FurAffinity
« Svar #19 på: 30. jul, 2014, 23:10 »
Would be awesome to have you attend Entry to the park is 389 kr, cheaper if you buy online. We're probably going to eat some overpriced food in the park. Normally a few of us also go to a restaurant in Oslo after the park closes.

Exodai

• Hyperaktiv Fur
  • Marinadeknarken
    • Vis profil
    • FurAffinity
« Svar #20 på: 02. aug, 2014, 01:08 »
Cześć Dam, miło wiedzieć polskich futrzakow w Norwegii!

Jestem jedynym polskim furry który mieszka w Norwegii, ciekawie było by się spotkać ale nie wiem narazie czy to się da (problemy z pracą niestety.)

Miłego pobytu w Norwegii! :)

(For the rest, just a welcoming message in Polish as I know this language xD)
FurAffinity          DeviantArt

Miles T.F. Baxxter

• Grunnlegger
  • Administrator
  • Über Fur
  • Buskasklubben
    • Vis profil
    • LiveJournal
« Svar #21 på: 03. aug, 2014, 23:07 »
Hi Dam! I can also inform you that there will be a furmeet event thing Friday this week (8. August) at 18:00 in the evening, where the monthly Oslo-based furry film club Cinéma Anthropomorhique will gather to watch three lion-themed movies.

If that's of interest and if you happen to like lions.

Unfortunately I don't have any accommodations to offer, but hopefully you've sorted something out!