Skrevet av Emne: I'm an American fur who will visit Norway in about a year  (Lest 4071 ganger)

Fox

• Fur
    • Vis profil
Hi Norwegian furs,

I'm an American fur and I plan to study in Sweden in less than a year from now. I'll probably stay in Sweden for a year, and I'll visit Norway sometime during that time. If I could meet some of ya'll when I visit, that would be awesome.

As for myself, I like to think that I'm friendly and outgoing. I'm going to college now, studying art, and it's pretty great. I draw a lot of naked people. I'm pretty new to art but I'm trying to get better =3 I've just started to learn Swedish, too. So I guess I'm starting a lot of things right now =3

I wonder, would anyone here like an AMA? (Ask Me Anything?) I might be able to provide some insights into American culture or politics or what the fandom is like over here.

I have MSN (Live Messenger) and AIM and Skype, so if you'd like to yap at me on any one of those, send me a private message.

Later!

Trash

• Hyperaktiv Fur
  • Remigus Varg
    • Vis profil
    • Remigus Varg
Sv: I'm an American fur who will visit Norway in about a year
« Svar #1 på: 26. sep, 2011, 12:39 »
Hey there, welcome to Norpaws! Sounds like you have an interesting near future ahead of you, I hope it all works out! And even though we might not see you in person right away I hope you'll stick around on our forums, I don't think anyone here would mind getting to know more furs!

You can call me Trash, I'm a 19 year old music student living two hours somewhere outside Oslo, nice to meet ya =3 If you want to add me to Skype, my username is trashwolf.silvestris.

Tellos

• Administrator
  • Senior Fur
  • Rev.. as if anyone was wondering..
    • Vis profil
    • Tellos.us (under construction)
« Svar #2 på: 26. sep, 2011, 22:13 »
Hey there. Interesting having an american pop by ^^ A fellow artist, living pretty close to Oslo (15 minutes outside on the east side). Stay active on the forums!

And send me a PM with your IM-infos if you wanna chat a little. Preferably keep it to MSN or Skype :)

Fox

• Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #3 på: 27. sep, 2011, 08:50 »
Aweosome; I've added you to my contacts list, Trash, and I've sent you my info, Tellos.