Generelt > For the Norwegian-impaired

I'll be in Oslo from December 12 to 16

<< < (2/3) > >>

Bird:

--- Sitat fra: Fox på 18. nov, 2011, 22:32 ---OK, I've booked my flights: I'll be in Oslo from December 12 to 16.

Thanks for the link, Wolftale! I'm looking at staying at a hostel. Thon hotels is a bit over my nudget. Have any of ya'll stayed at any of the hostels in Oslo, or heard anything about them?

And sure, I'll hang out! Anything you want to do, Bird?

--- Slutt sitat ---
Personally i'm up for anything, just give me a message saying whatcha wanna do and i'll join ^_^ (as long as it's within my budget x3)

Leophan:

--- Sitat fra: Fox på 18. nov, 2011, 22:32 ---Thon hotels is a bit over my nudget. Have any of ya'll stayed at any of the hostels in Oslo, or heard anything about them?

--- Slutt sitat ---

I think anker Hostel is good. It is central, just a few minutes walk from the central station and with a tram stop just outside the door. It is part of Anker Hotel and should be decent.

Mind if I tag along on something to? Always fun to meet new furries :)

Dax Cyro:
Yup. Hostels are a good choice if you're planing a short visit and staying out most of the day.
Alternatively if you told a bit about yourself there might be a fur or two willing to share a spare bed/sofa :)

Either way, welcome to Norway.

Skarpen:
Gotta go skiing! or throw snowballs at all the junkies from upon the tiger statue, since they have no chance of reaching you there xD

Miles T.F. Baxxter:
Might be able to meet up too!

As for things to do... depends what you're keen on. But Oslo isn't the most exciting city, I find. (Except for engaging the junkies and the police in a friendly game of kongen på haugen.) No arcades, for one! There's the geek store Outland where they have gaming tables out for board and card and miniature games though, if that's of any interest. There are some museums too.

More information about yourself would be good too, like a link to your FA or LJ or somesuch!

Navigering

[0] Oversikt

[#] Neste side

[*] Forrige side

Skift til full visning