Skrevet av Emne: Let's make plans in this thread for hanging out  (Lest 6018 ganger)

Fox

• Fur
    • Vis profil
Let's make plans in this thread for hanging out
« på: 09. des, 2011, 16:57 »
OK GUYS AND GALS

I'm gonna be invading your country, arriving at 15.30 on Monday, 12th of December. I'll be leaving at 13:20 on Friday, December 16. I'll be staying at the Anker hostel.

Some of ya'll have said ya'll want to play magic together and such. I'm open for it. Monday would probably work best for that, and should ya'll decide ya like me, we could hang out later in the week. BUT I need to know where to buy cards in Oslo first before I play. And keep in mind that I've only played once before so I probably won't be great competition. We can do other stuff, though. I have a completely open schedule, too.

If you'd like to hang out, pleace specify a date and time in this thread.

LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!

Leophan

• Global Moderator
  • Über Fur
  • Rawr!
    • Vis profil
    • FurAffinity
Sv: Let's make plans in this thread for hanging out
« Svar #1 på: 09. des, 2011, 17:18 »
You can buy cards at Outland, located in the central station. In the part known as Østbanehallen :)

Dax Cyro

• Über Fur
    • Vis profil
    • Dax@furaffinty
« Svar #2 på: 09. des, 2011, 19:51 »
Or you can borrow some of our exisiting decks. :)

Fox

• Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #3 på: 10. des, 2011, 22:09 »
Borrowing a deck sounds good! I already have more than enough luggage. Anyone want to pay on Mondady?

Miles T.F. Baxxter

• Grunnlegger
  • Administrator
  • Über Fur
  • Buskasklubben
    • Vis profil
    • LiveJournal
« Svar #4 på: 11. des, 2011, 05:28 »
Okay, I should be able to meet up at Monday! How about meeting up around 17:00 by the big tiger statue outside Østbanehallen? Shouldn't be hard to find if you ask around, but meeting up elsewhere is possible too.

The gaming store closes around 19:00 though, but Sub Scene - a gaming-friendly café right nearby - should be open longer if one wants to play for even longer.

I could also suggest trying to go to Fyret to eat afterwards, which is a gastropub I had recommended to me recently. Supposed to be affordable (by Norwegian standards) and good, and not far from the Oslo Sentum main street and the hostel.

Moonie

• Overaktiv Fur
  • Quotegasm!
    • Vis profil
« Svar #5 på: 11. des, 2011, 12:56 »
I've been wanting to make a trip to Oslo for quite some time now, so just posting in here to say that if any arrangements involving Magic would be made for wednesday, I might just join. :)

Fox

• Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #6 på: 11. des, 2011, 15:48 »
Sounds like a good plan to me =3 I'm all up for it. I don't have definitive plans with anyone besides Monday now, so if ya'll decide ya'll would like to hang out with me more, just ask =3

Leophan

• Global Moderator
  • Über Fur
  • Rawr!
    • Vis profil
    • FurAffinity
« Svar #7 på: 11. des, 2011, 21:33 »
I'll be in Oslo tomorrow doing some christmas shopping, might drop by and say hi :)

Miles T.F. Baxxter

• Grunnlegger
  • Administrator
  • Über Fur
  • Buskasklubben
    • Vis profil
    • LiveJournal
« Svar #8 på: 12. des, 2011, 16:38 »
His plane has been delayed, guessing we'll try to meet at around 18:30 - 19:00 instead. Anyone keen on joining can try getting in touch with me and I'll keep you updated.

Miles T.F. Baxxter

• Grunnlegger
  • Administrator
  • Über Fur
  • Buskasklubben
    • Vis profil
    • LiveJournal
« Svar #9 på: 13. des, 2011, 23:15 »
The meet went well, despite delays, and I can attest that the American seems to be of sound body and mind.

I wouldn't mind meeting up again either tomorrow or on Thursday for, say, Magic (I get to play way too rarely) or possibly eating something. But would need to know a bit in advance considering the travel distance, and certain other factors.