Generelt > For the Norwegian-impaired

French fur in Oslo in March

(1/1)

Elnadrin:
Hey there!

I'm staying in Oslo between the 3rd March to the 24th and I was just wondering if there would be anyone here that would like to show me around, meet and have fun!
I got recommended this website by a friend but first time actually posting something!

So basically, I'm a french student that worked on Sagas and Eddas the past years and I plan on working about Scandinavian history later one anyway. I got a license in History and worked in archeological digs. I also worked as a middle school teacher last year. I don't speak Norwegian at all, got too much stuff in my plate until now but I plan to learn it. That could be a start!

Ideally, I would like to find a job in Norway/Oslo so I can stay there and live for a few months. I know 21 days are not a lot but I plan on going back there later on if this first experience was conclusive and enjoyable. But I'm just looking forward to open as many doors as I can, meet new people and have fun.

So if you can be any help, that would be awesome and greatly appreciate!

naetaru:
Hello there! Awesome having a french fur over! Hit me up on Twitter or FA if you wanna say hello :) (@naetaru) I live with my mate and two roomies in central oslo, they're furries as well ^^

Sarrukh:
There are lots of furries in the Oslo area, and I'm quite sure there will be some furmeets of one kind or another during your stay. Most have been at NFC for about a week now and are just coming back.

Do say hi! I'm sure I could show you around town, depending og what you'd want to see.

Dax Cyro:
First a quick hello.

I work just a 5 minute walk from the central station myself, and live no more than 20 minutes by bus from central.
I believe there is at least one event planed in during your stay. My self (and probably my fiance) could meet you. Though first we need to get home from NFC and unpack/wash everything.

You can reach me on twitter and skype as Daxcyro. Else just message me through forum or e-mail. All linked in my profile and on FA. :)

Navigering

[0] Oversikt

Skift til full visning