Generelt > For the Norwegian-impaired

I'll be in Oslo from December 12 to 16

(1/3) > >>

Fox:
H'okay guys and gals,

I'm hitting Sweden and Norway and Denmark this winter. I'm set for Sweden and Denmark, but Norway is gonna be a bit of a challenge, because I know almost nothing about Norway. So, I'm gonna ask ya'll:

WHAT IS THERE TO DO?
WHAT'S A GOOD PLACE TO STAY?
WHO WANTS TO HANG OUT?

Thanks,
Fox

Wolftale:
Hi there,

I'll recommend you to watch this link for some info about Oslo: http://www.visitoslo.com/en/ and you can see if you find anything interesting :)
I'm not sure about places to stay, but you can contact the local furs (for instance Tellos, Skarpen, Burr or Dax), maybe they can give you the info you need :)
 Norwegian furs like hanging with other furs, so probably someone would be interested, but I'm not sure if I have time for it.
Do you have a specific date yet?

Hope the helped you a bit :3
And an apology for my poor English

-Wolftale

Bird:

--- Sitat fra: Fox på 17. nov, 2011, 05:52 ---H'okay guys and gals,

I'm hitting Sweden and Norway and Denmark this winter. I'm set for Sweden and Denmark, but Norway is gonna be a bit of a challenge, because I know almost nothing about Norway. So, I'm gonna ask ya'll:

WHAT IS THERE TO DO?
WHAT'S A GOOD PLACE TO STAY?
WHO WANTS TO HANG OUT?

Thanks,
Fox

--- Slutt sitat ---
To do? Since it's your first time in Norway i suggest sight-seeing :3
Wat is a good place to stay? I suggest:
http://www.thonhotels.com/hotels/countrys/norway/oslo/

But there is always other hotels in Norway if none of them fits price range/placement etc c:
Who wants to hang out? Meeeee! :3
and i bet there will be alot of other's too if they find out about this c:

Would be nice to have the date's for when you'll be here tho, in case i/someone can't on that/those days :c

-Bird :3

Fox:
OK, I've booked my flights: I'll be in Oslo from December 12 to 16.

Thanks for the link, Wolftale! I'm looking at staying at a hostel. Thon hotels is a bit over my nudget. Have any of ya'll stayed at any of the hostels in Oslo, or heard anything about them?

And sure, I'll hang out! Anything you want to do, Bird?

iRenia:
Interesting...
Well, i have to see if my budget wants to give me some moeny to a trip again to Oslo :3
I'll give a sign if if i comming over ^^

Navigering

[0] Oversikt

[#] Neste side

Skift til full visning