Skrevet av Emne: Furtastic! (8-10 july 2011)  (Lest 8923 ganger)

Ziggy Wolf

• Über Fur
  • Shaman of the northen tribe
    • Vis profil
    • http://www.furaffinity.net/user/ziggywolf/
Sv: Furtastic! (8-10 july 2011)
« Svar #25 på: 08. apr, 2011, 09:22 »
Oh that`s goog, had alreaddy booked my trip.

Orci

• Gjest
« Svar #26 på: 10. apr, 2011, 21:16 »
After reading through all the info on the page, both here and furtastic.dk, I'm a little annoyed that I can't make it this year, it's too close to the day I'm heading for Orlando.
It seems to be a very nice place to be and to get to know people. Imagine the stories around the bonfire... ^-^

However if this is a success (which by the look of it is guaranteed) and it's repeated next year I'm probably joining. Hopefully in the same location as it's a beauty!

Honey

• Overaktiv Fur
  • Daughter of Twillight
    • Vis profil
« Svar #27 på: 19. apr, 2011, 15:12 »
Furtastic is still on scedule, and will be held at july 8-10

updated news

We have 2 new members on the furtastic staff.
Ashley have signed up as our kitchen chef, so she will make us all some tasty dinner treats.
Craeque have been signed on as our photographer at Furtastic, he will take pictures during the event, and there will also be offered photo sessions for the fur suiters in the lush green nature.

Furtastic T-shirt
Yep furtastic have a T-shirt option, and all who register for sponsor, will get their names written on the back.

Barbecue party
Saturday there will be a big barbecue party.
Vegetarian menu's are optional.
A bar will be open'd where you will be served cold ones by the booze husky. (drinks will be very cheap)
marshmallows and crackers will be handed out to roast over the camp fire.

Treasure hunt and games
Friday there will be a Treasure hunt and some other activities that you can expect to find at a scout camp.
This is of course completely voluntarily, but we would recommend it, as it will give you a chance to mingle with new furs.

Registration end at June 4, and the registration is still only 75 euro, all food included.