Generelt > Dyr og natur

DINE Dyr

<< < (2/52) > >>

Gray Fang:
hehe yea he got his spots :P under the fireplace ^^, in the sink and  in my bed :P somtimes my mousepad ^^ but mostly in the bathroom sink hehe. and is incredibly lasy only thing that gets him mowing is food!

Jhansi:

--- Sitat fra: Kalamu på 15. jan, 2008, 23:30 ---Du kunne jo alltid prøvd en av de mer allergivennlige hundene, slik som pudler eller andre hunder med likedan pels (tror det er fettet i pelsen mye av de allergiske reaksjonene kommer fra) eller en slik nakenhund greie. Selv har jeg forferdelig lyst på en Canadisk minigris og kan ikke tenke meg et bedre kjæledyr. Griser er forferdelig undervurdert, for ikke å si misforstått

--- Slutt sitat ---

You know, you're kinda right:) It /is/ from the fat in their fur it comes from, but it's not really the fur that's the "problem". It's their... what should i call it... I'm not sure... let me explain some.

In cats, it's all in their saliva, as in, when they lick themselves clean, it goes into the fur. And the fur falls off and wreck havoc in it's surroundings. You pet a cat, and you're most certainly gonna find out if you're allergic or not. If a cat licks you, and you're allergic, the licked area might swell up and itch like hell. Same if they scratch you. You get "cat spit" in the wound through their claws, and the wound swell up and itch...

On dogs, it's not that serious, cos they don't spread their saliva out that much. They lick themselves too, but not as much as cats do... That's why most people are allergic to cats much more than to dogs.

However, i can't explain why some people are allergic to cats only, like me... I used to be allergic to dogs too, but it kinda passed. I'm not /that/ allergic to cats now either, but i can't own one i think...

About mini-pigs: While i don't find them to be very charming, and i wouldn't concider owning one myself, i know that people who have them, really  /love/ them. Apparently, they make an awesome pet:p One of my friends can easily reccomend getting one into your life:)

Jhansi:

--- Sitat fra: Gray Fang på 16. jan, 2008, 00:18 ---hehe yea he got his spots :P under the fireplace ^^, in the sink and  in my bed :P somtimes my mousepad ^^ but mostly in the bathroom sink hehe. and is incredibly lasy only thing that gets him mowing is food!

--- Slutt sitat ---

Well, certainly live up to the cat name:p I have my spots too:p My bed mostly, but also next to the computer, in the shower, and on the floor next to my bed:p hehe

Wolftale:
Mine dyr:

Min eldste hund - Maja

Min yngste hund- Tanja

Har dessverre ingen artige historier å fortelle enda..

Kixt:
Ahh, hehe!

Raya

Vell, dett e er bikkja mi...En dverg-shnauzer eller ossen det skrives!

Hu er ei artig lita skrue...Mor oppdro hu, så hu er veldig lydig...For lydig at det er morsomt...

Var en gang litt slem mot henne da, dakkar..

Jeg ba henne spille død da...Så slapp jeg en pizza-bit ned på gulvet og skulle se hvor lenge hu ville ligge der..Så ringte det på døre, og jeg glemte bikkje..Etter døra gikk jeg opp og satt der i omtrent tre timer før jeg måtte på dass...Da så jeg hu ENNÅ lå der og så på den pizza biten :p

Navigering

[0] Oversikt

[#] Neste side

[*] Forrige side

Skift til full visning