Skrevet av Emne: Sunburned:s  (Lest 17896 ganger)

Jhansi

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
Sunburned:s
« på: 27. jul, 2008, 19:35 »
What the hell are you supposed to do when you're damaged by the sun?:s I blame Kal for this! He's the one who tricked me to go outside when the sun was up! Don't you know that cats are /night/ creatures?? You'll pay for this... (not really).

But anyways... What's best to use so it doesn't burn so much? lotion? water? sun screen lotion? I'll try almost anything!

Chen

• Senior Fur
    • Vis profil
Sv: Sunburned:s
« Svar #1 på: 27. jul, 2008, 19:47 »
Aloe Vera tror jeg at jeg har hørt ett sted..
Ellers så virker det som M sverger på å smøre yoghurt på solbrenthet ^.^
Why wasn't I informed?

Jhansi

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #2 på: 27. jul, 2008, 19:53 »
yoghurt?? Won't that smell bad after a bit? :s

I should go buy some aloe vera tomorrow then i think, once the store opens:s I'll have to suffer until then:(

Chen

• Senior Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #3 på: 27. jul, 2008, 19:57 »
Dunno.. I've never tried.
I'm nocturnal.. I try to avoid sun when I can :P
Why wasn't I informed?

Jhansi

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #4 på: 27. jul, 2008, 20:08 »
Kal didn't trick you because you're a better friend to him than i am apparently:p

From now on, i'm only gonna go outside after the sun has gone down^^, (And if i happen to run into Kal then, i'm gonna maul him so that he'll hurt just as much as i do right now:p Moahahahahaa!!!) }:> Meh... I prolly won't bother... To much strain on my body...

Wolftale

• Über Fur
  • The Arctic folf of Waterlilies
    • Vis profil
« Svar #5 på: 27. jul, 2008, 20:18 »
Aloe Vera tror jeg at jeg har hørt ett sted..
Aloe Vera funker på det meste :p kan jo prøve After sun også

Jhansi

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #6 på: 27. jul, 2008, 20:20 »
Do they sell both these products at the supermarkeds btw? Or do i need to go to some special place?

Wolftale

• Über Fur
  • The Arctic folf of Waterlilies
    • Vis profil
« Svar #7 på: 27. jul, 2008, 20:21 »
Do they sell both these products at the supermarkeds btw? Or do i need to go to some special place?
Mener det, eller så må du på apoteket

Jhansi

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #8 på: 27. jul, 2008, 20:28 »
Oh, no problem. The pharmacy is just a few meters away from the store i usually go to^^, Thank god. I just hope i have enough money for those things:p I don't get more money before Wednesday:p

Thanks for the tips^^,

Chen

• Senior Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #9 på: 27. jul, 2008, 20:38 »
Kal didn't trick you because you're a better friend to him than i am apparently:p

From now on, i'm only gonna go outside after the sun has gone down^^, (And if i happen to run into Kal then, i'm gonna maul him so that he'll hurt just as much as i do right now:p Moahahahahaa!!!) }:> Meh... I prolly won't bother... To much strain on my body...
Kal didn't trick me because I was already going to the parental units :P
Where I stayed away from the sun ^.^
Why wasn't I informed?

Jhansi

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #10 på: 27. jul, 2008, 20:47 »
Oh, so he /tried/, but it didn't go anywhere since you had other plans... Nice to know... At least i've learned that badgers are evil creatures...

Miles T.F. Baxxter

• Grunnlegger
  • Administrator
  • Über Fur
  • Buskasklubben
    • Vis profil
    • LiveJournal
« Svar #11 på: 27. jul, 2008, 22:00 »
I'm sunburnt from yesterday, too! Though mainly just in my face. He should've warned us, optionally brought some lotion and rubbed us all in.

Which could've made for a slippery furpile...

PS. This thread is posted in the For the Norwegian-impaired section, so let's try to stick to English. Consistency FTW.

Chen

• Senior Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #12 på: 27. jul, 2008, 22:11 »
So... you're wanting a Newtonian thread? ^.^
Why wasn't I informed?

Jhansi

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #13 på: 27. jul, 2008, 22:38 »
We need to arrange a Badger Crusade!:p

My face is all burned... /That's/ where it hurts. My arms are also kinda red, but they don't hurt at all...

Uh... I don't think i'd let /anyone/ rub lotion on me:s Only tigers get to do that with me:p And maybe other lions i guess And maybe leopards or cougars... And maybe Lynxes... Other races are just not good enough for me to get rubbed by:p

And i wouldn't have joined a furpile:s

Chen

• Senior Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #14 på: 27. jul, 2008, 22:41 »
What do we sew on our tunics?
A red .. badgerpawprint? Hmm.. that sounds abit backwards..

A stylized mane! x3

I'm a tiger AND a lion! *manewaggles lecherously.. then falls over in a fit of giggles*
Why wasn't I informed?

Jhansi

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #15 på: 27. jul, 2008, 22:46 »
How about a badge like this one, http://husk.org/apps/flame/flame.jpg

Except that instead of that innermost red flame, we use a red badgerpawprint:p That could prolly work..

Yea... But you're not kitty enough... You're more like... You don't have that neat aggressivness that kitties have:p

Chen

• Senior Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #16 på: 27. jul, 2008, 22:52 »
You must have been around weird kitties.
Us kitites are supposed to be all nice and purry and lazying .. until someone pisses us off. Then it's all paws and claws and teefs and *HISS!*
I don't think anyone here has actually seen me pissed, so - I'm just a cute, giant kittycatbear ^.^
Why wasn't I informed?

Jhansi

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #17 på: 27. jul, 2008, 22:55 »
I guess i just look for other qualities in other kitties then you do:p I like those that are all... Uh... No, nvm:s I'm not telling about those things:p Lets just say that i prolly just like kitties that you don't:p

Chen

• Senior Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #18 på: 27. jul, 2008, 22:57 »
Hah!
Trust me - that one I had already figured out.
Tiggies are nice eyecandy.. They tend just to be .. .. set in ways that are rather incompatible to me.
Why wasn't I informed?

Jhansi

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #19 på: 27. jul, 2008, 23:06 »
Hehe:p I know i should say this here since it's all public and everything, but i just /love/ being bossed around and told what i can and cannot do and having to get permission to do or get stuff that i want:p That's the kind of kitties i like when it comes to compatibility:p But not just /anyone/ can be like that towards me:s He needs to possess certain... Qualities... Or else i'm not interested:p And if i'm not interested, then he's just either annoying, or i don't like him, or i just endure him:p

I only know one tigger... And he's awesome^^, I wish i could marry him:p

Chen

• Senior Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #20 på: 27. jul, 2008, 23:14 »
*aggregate*aggregate*aggregate* :P
Why wasn't I informed?

Jhansi

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #21 på: 27. jul, 2008, 23:29 »
I dunno what "aggregate" really means, and when i google, whatever i find doesn't make sense as for what situations i've seen you use that term:s You need to explain for me:p

And while i'm writing: Look at the numbers of posts we have made:p (See attachment:p)

Chen

• Senior Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #22 på: 27. jul, 2008, 23:35 »
It's when you gather small factoidal tidbits from different places about one subject, then put them together, and learn stuff from them. It might not be possible to translate it like I does tho :/
But annewag. ^.^

You're trying to steal my numbers!
Why wasn't I informed?

Jhansi

• Aktiv Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #23 på: 27. jul, 2008, 23:37 »
Oh, then i guess internet was right.. they mentioned something about sum and putting stuff together and stuff:p But my mind blacks out when something math or math related comes up:p

You just have to post more, and then you'll be in the lead^^, I only post on the forum a few times every other month, so i guess you're not that different:p

Chen

• Senior Fur
    • Vis profil
« Svar #24 på: 27. jul, 2008, 23:40 »
I was natually not here when I was moving and felt all cut off when I was intarwebless.. on the other paw.. I don't think I had logged in here for two or three months before that either. :P
Why wasn't I informed?